Chloe Khan supports Lillie Lexie Gregg's Celebrity Big Brother visit and breaks silence on Stephen Bear

16:08:00

The former housemate is happy that the hunk's "sensitive emotional side" was put on display


Chloe Khan has given her backing to Lillie Lexie Gregg 's Celebrity Big Brother arrival and broken her silence on Stephen Bear .
The former housemate - who shared a number of x-rated romps with the hunk despite his relationship - has spoken out about scenes set to air on tonight's episode, and claimed she "never wanted to hurt anyone" through her actions.
In a lengthy social media post, she wrote: "I'm glad Lillie went in to the house . It's finally shown the sensitive emotional side of Bear that I saw and loved all the time I was there .
The X Factor flop also admitted she is willing to wait for Bear, but will back him whatever he decides to do.
She continued: "He asked me to wait for him and I am but whatever happens with us is cool and I will always have his back 100% #BEARWINNER2016 (sic)"
Opening up in the Diary Room, the tearful star said: "I would have married her. What I've done is not fair on her."
Reflecting on what he used to have with his ex, Bear added: "It took me 26 years to find someone who loves me. She's had a lucky escape from me."

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

the_elite_life_